Zomi Circle of Unity Necklace
Forai's refugee-made Zomi Circles of Unity Necklace features interlocking circles symbolizing unity and inclusion. Named after the Zomi people in Chin State, Burma - the origin of many of the refugee artisans rebuilding their lives in St. Louis.
SUSTAINABILITY AND VALUES:
- Women-founded and run brand.
- Designed by an all-female team in St. Louis, MO.
- Sterling silver sustainably-sourced in Albuquerque, NM.
- Hand-crafted by fairly paid, resettled refugee and immigrant women in St. Louis, MO.
CARE AND QUALITY:
- Sterling silver chain and findings.
- 20g sterling silver.
- Length 17".
- Store with jewelry of the same tone (silver with silver, gold with gold).
- Gently polish with a jewelry polishing cloth as needed.