Tampa Map Print
I'm so lucky to call Tampa my home town! I hope you get the same sense of city pride when you hang this print on your wall. Crafted with icons of favorite places around the city, this map is for visitors and locals alike. Highlights include: University of Tampa, Raymond James Stadium, Hyde Park, the Florida Aquarium, Ybor City, Amalie Arena, Tampa Theater, MacDill Air Force Base, Palma Ceia, Steinbrenner Field, Busch Gardens, Armature Works, and many more.
Artwork is professionally printed at a quality print shop. Paper has a deep matte finish that is lusterless, featuring an incredibly smooth surface that is soft to the touch.
**Print is sold without frame.*
Some fun Tampa facts:
* Tampa has the longest continuous sidewalk in the world, Bayshore Boulevard
* Winning sports teams: Tampa Bay Rays, Buccaneers, and Lightning helped earn the city the moniker of "Champa Bay" in 2020.
* Tampa invented the cuban sandwich!
* Gasprailla, an annual pirate festival which rivals Mardi Gras (imo)
* A strong tradition of hand-rolled cigars which goes back over 100 years