Esther Chevron Necklace
A minimalist hand-hammered sterling silver chevron necklace to layer with all your favorite necklaces. Named after one of our refugee artisans who resettled in St Louis from Burma.
SUSTAINABILITY AND VALUES:
- Women-founded and run brand.
- Designed by an all-female team in St. Louis, MO.
- Sterling silver chain, findings, and wire sustainably-sourced in Albuquerque, NM.
- Hand-crafted by fairly paid, resettled refugee and immigrant women in St. Louis, MO.
CARE AND QUALITY:
- Sterling silver chain and findings.
- 14g sterling silver pendant.
- Length 17".
- Store with jewelry of the same tone (silver with silver, gold with gold).
- Gently polish with a jewelry polishing cloth as needed.