Esther Chevron Necklace
A minimalist hand-hammered chevron necklace available in sterling silver and 14k gold fill to layer with all your favorite necklaces. Named after one of our refugee artisans who resettled in St Louis from Burma.
SUSTAINABILITY AND VALUES:
- Women-founded and run brand.
- Designed by an all-female team in St. Louis, MO.
- Sterling silver chain, findings, and wire sustainably-sourced in Albuquerque, NM. OR 14k gold-filled chain and brass sustainably-sourced in Albuquerque, NM.
- Hand-crafted by fairly paid, resettled refugee and immigrant women in St. Louis, MO.
CARE AND QUALITY:
- Sterling silver chain and findings.
- 14g sterling silver pendant.
- Length 17".
- Store with jewelry of the same tone (silver with silver, gold with gold).
- Gently polish with a jewelry polishing cloth as needed.